Tuition, Fees, & Registration
Information to note before registering:
- Our dance classes are sold as non-refundable semester long packages, and as such we request a semester long commitment from the student.
Please note that tuition varies each semester; costs for the spring semester are higher because the semester is longer and includes an optional final recital.
- Payment is required upon registration and may be made in full or in two installments.
There is a fee of $20 for the split-payment option, included in the price on the registration.
- Families will benefit from the 20% discount on additional students and classes.
Registration for Fall 2020 is available here
- Class size is limited and is filled in order of registration only.
- Class placement is not guaranteed until payment has been received.
- We will practice social distancing and may have to require masks for all students.
- Everything is subject to change based on pandemic activity.
- Registration can be taken by mail using check or credit card, or via phone using credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. You may also register at the store counter, or you may drop your registration and payment off at the drop box in our lobby.
Store hours & location information are located on the store page.
Fall 2020 Tuition :
- One-Hour Classes are $230 per course for the Fall semester.
An alternative payment option is 2 payments of $125/course.
- 45-Minute Classes are $200 per course for the Fall semester.
An alternate payment option is 2 payments of $110/course.