The following are rules which are expected of students and all persons in the dance studio
- Students are required to participate to the best of their ability. If they refuse to participate, they may be removed from class as it is disruptive and the classes have limited time.
- If a student is being disruptive, preventing the class from moving on, they may be removed from class.
- Stay out of class studio until the previous class is dismissed.
- Please be courteous to the ongoing class. Noise distracts the dancers in class and disrupts class. This means:
- limit loud conversations
- keep children not in class from running, screaming, or jumping in waiting areas, dressing rooms, and hallways.
- The back dressing rooms ARE NOT for children to be playing unsupervised.
- Please do not eat in the studio or waiting areas. (Also, please keep drinks in sealable containers, we have had numerous spills)