Skip to content
The following are expectations of students and all persons in the dance studio and waiting room
- Students are required to participate to the best of their ability.
- If a student is being disruptive or preventing the class from moving on, they may be removed from class.
- Stay out of class studio until the previous class is dismissed.
- Please be courteous to the ongoing class. Noise distracts the dancers in class and disrupts class. This means:
- limit loud conversations
- keep children not in class from running, screaming, or jumping in waiting areas, dressing rooms, and hallways.
- The back dressing rooms ARE NOT for children to be playing unsupervised.
- Please do not eat in the studio or waiting areas. (Also, please keep drinks in sealable containers, we have had numerous spills)